Bureau Veritas is a renowned provider of ship classification services globally.
If you are involved in the maritime industry, classification refers to a range of services performed on a vessel, from its design and construction to its “in-service” status, with the objective to make it operate according to a high level of internationally recognised safety standards. As a classification body, we are strongly committed to the development and implementation of maritime technical standards to protect life, property and the environment.
- Bureau Veritas Australia - Company Profile
- Classification of Ships and Offshore Units
- ISO 22000 FSSC Certification - Food Certification
- Marine Technical Assistance — Shaft Alignment Studies and Analysis
- Marine Technical Assistance — Measurements
- Occupational, Health & Safety - OHSAS 18001
- Indoor Air/Environmental Quality Assessments
- Statutory Certification of Ships