Whether you are an automaker or one of the numerous companies operating along the supply chain of the automotive industry, you need to monitor a great deal of specific quality, health & safety, environmental and social responsibility issues.
We act on multiple levels. For instance, we can help you achieve the following:
- Help monitor workplace safety, particularly in factories.
- Inspect new or in-service equipment used in factories and office buildings.
- Assess the environmental impact of facilities.
- Prepare and obtain systems certification to standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949, a scheme specific to quality in the automotive industry.
- Control risk of damage to a vehicle at any stage during transport from factory to showroom.
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 RISK MANAGEMENT
- Asset And Equipment Inspection
- Bureau Veritas Australia - Company Profile
- Enterprise Wide Risk Management
- Expediting Services
- ISO/TS 16949 CERTIFICATION
- Lube Oil Analysis Condition Monitoring
- Occupational, Health & Safety - OHSAS 18001
- Indoor Air/Environmental Quality Assessments
- Safety & Risk Management
For the automotive industry, statutory compliance relating to operations, maintenance and monitoring of assets is critical. Bureau Veritas AIRS can package a number of technical inspection and testing services including advanced NDT to help clients manage and monitor their vehicles and automotive manufacturing equipment, machinery and facilities.
For more on how Bureau Veritas AIRS can assist you in the automotive industry, call:
East Coast +61 (0)2 4908 2500
West Coast +61 (0)8 6250 2800
Bureau Veritas Certification can support automotive clients with specific automotive industry standards (ISO/TS 16949) and can also provide management system certifications to leading global standards including quality (ISO 9001), Sustainability/Environment (ISO 14001), Safty (AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS 18001) and supplier audit and risk management system services.
For more on how Bureau Veritas Certification can assist you in the automotive industry, call:
National: 1800 855 190
Whether it be to investigate equipment failure, wear or to better understand performance via analysis of oils, lubes or gases. Our Bureau Veritas Oil & Petrochemical analytical lab are able to undertake extensive testing of oil and lube samples according to client requirements (NATA Accredited where required).
For more on how Bureau Veritas Oil & Gas / Petro lab Services can assist you in the Automotive industry, call:
Adelaide O&G Lab: +61 (0)8 8416 5200.
HSE services are relevant to any industrial, manufacturing or construction environment. From asbestos ID services in automotive components (e.g. brake-pads), hazardous building material audits, occupational hygiene and safety services to manage risk of exposure from engine noise, lead in paints and coatings, automotive fuels, chemicals and potential site environmental contamination issues.
For more on Bureau Veritas HSE services for the Automotive industry, call:
National: 1300 858 444.