Procurement & Shop Inspection Services
Regardless of the size of the project or its location, Bureau Veritas can provide expert procurement and shop-inspection support services. With the largest global network, and most experienced technical professionals, Bureau Veritas provides the best independent verification and on-site inspection services to ensure that every project's critical aspect from a component's design and manufacture through to onsite load-out or component fitting, are to the required contract specifications.
Bureau Veritas helps to ensure client requirements are met, required legislation is adhered to and vendor deliverables are achieved within the agreed contract and project lead-times.
When it comes to providing support for major Oil & Gas projects, Bureau Veritas is the right choice. A typical international Bureau Veritas O&G procurement mission often requires high qualified technical expertise across a multitude of disciplines that only Bureau Veritas has the network to provide.
Technical procurement functions available include:
• Design Verification Services
• Vendor / manufacturer site inspection and/or Vendor QHSE certification and verification.
• Vendor auditing and/or continuous supervision on behalf of client (Permanent supervision if required)
• Expediting services (on behalf of the end client) and delivered documentation supervision.
• Vendor site supervision in accordance with legal manufacturing / construction requirements.
• NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) assessment of materials and/or manufactured components.
• Pre-release verification at vendor sites.
• Packaging and shipment supervision.
• Delivery verification at client sites.
Find out more about our Procurement Services