Similar to procurement services and surveillance missions, Bureau Veritas is a world leader in the provision of technical QA/QC experts and can provide the most experienced professionals to support your project regardless of its location around the globe.
With a network of over 59,000 expert employees in over 140 countries, Bureau Veritas has more specialists than any other to support clients in minimising QA/QC risk. From design review, QHSE legislative requirements, vendor surveillance services and independent technical and contract documentation verification services Bureau Veritas specialises in helping to ensure client requirements are met, required legislation is adhered to and vendor deliverables are achieved within agreed contract and project lead-times.
When it comes to QA/QC support for your major O&G or natural resource projects, Bureau Veritas is the right choice.
A typical international QA/QC mission can often require highly qualified technical expertise from across a multitude of disciplines that only Bureau Veritas has the network to deliver.
Technical expertise often required for O&G / resource project QA/QC requirements includes:
• Qualified expert technical design review and verification
• Expert Advanced NDT testing and/or supervision
• Expert welding, weld testing and welding supervision
• Expert and qualified subsea inspection
• Expert and qualified coatings inspection
• Qualified Material thickness testing
• Qualified Pipeline inspection / welding / vendor release review / layout …etc
• Expert Site/Vendor/Manufacturer Inspection
• Expert Vendor auditing and/or continuous supervision
• Expert project / supplier expediting (on behalf of the end client)
• Manufacturer/Vendor Pre-release verification
• Expert Packaging and shipment supervision.
• Delivery verification.