Transport & Infrastructure
As an operator in the transportation or infrastructure business you know that your industry has a vital role to enable the smooth development of an ever more global economy. More importantly, the safety of millions of users is at stake and there are also important environmental issues to be taken into account in your projects.
To help your company meet these challenges, we propose a full range of services during the design and construction (or manufacturing) phase of your assets, including:
- For infrastructure projects: project management, design review, code compliance, quality control, quality assurance, construction site safety
- For transport and cargo handling equipment: inspection of port cranes, inspection of containers, inspection of rail equipment
In addition, we provide a wide range of services to the maritime industry.
- Major Asset Integrity Management
- ‘S’ Mark Product Certification
- Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Hazard Identification Study (HAZID)
- Machinery Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Occupational, Health & Safety - OHSAS 18001
- Indoor Air/Environmental Quality Assessments
- Asset And Equipment Inspection
- Transport & Logistics Services
TRANSPORT & INFRASTRUCTURE:
Bureau Veritas AIRS can package compliance inspection services relating to structural and asset integrity, from design to completion and maintenance.
we propose a full range of services during the design and construction (or manufacturing) phase of your assets, including:
- For infrastructure projects: project management, design review, construction site safety.
- For transport and cargo handling equipment: inspection of port cranes, inspection of containers, and inspection of rail equipment.
For more on Bureau Veritas AIRS services for the Transport & Infrastructure industry, call:
East Coast +61 (0)2 4908 2500
West Coast +61 (0)8 6250 2800
TRANSPORT & INFRASTRUCTURE:
Bureau Veritas Certification can support transport & infrastructure clients with management system certifications to leading global standards including quality (ISO 9001), Sustainability/Environment (ISO 14001), Safety (AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS 18001) and supplier audit and risk management system services. For Railway transport providers we also provide IRIS Certification, A quality standard unique to the railway industry.
For more on Bureau Veritas Certification services for the Power & Utilities industry, call:
National: 1800 855 190
POWER & UTILITIES:
HSE services are relevant to any industrial, Construction, manufacturing or land development environment. From asbestos ID services, hazardous building material audits, occupational hygiene and safety services to manage risk of exposure from environmental noise, potential site contamination issues, dusts and airborne contaminants, etc.
For more on Bureau Veritas HSE services for the Transport & Infrastructure industry, call:
National: 1300 858 444.
Aus: +61 (0)3 9922 0700
NZ: +64 (0)9 526 4546
Send an e-mail