- Click here
ISO 55001 Certification
Ensure your asset management systems.
Evaluating asset management efficiency is critical today in a world where globalisation is internationalising asset portfolios and stakeholders. As performance expectations grow higher than ever, it is necessary to distinguish your company from competitors, optimise your return on investment and demonstrate your proof of value creation.
What is ISO 55001 Certification?
Following the PAS 55 experience, ISO has developed a new scheme series named ISO 55000, 55001, and 55002. It is the international reference standard for the optimal management of assets in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of that management system and achieve sustainable business objectives.
ISO 55001 provides objectivity for 24 aspects good asset management throughout the lifecycle with a constant focus on cost and risk against performance. It enables the integration of all aspects of the asset lifecycle, from the first design phase to acquisition, construction, commissioning, utilisation or operation, maintenance, renewal, modification and/or ultimate disposal.
Who does it apply to?
It applies to any organisation, public or private, regulated or not, that has a high dependency on physical infrastructure or equipment, financial, human, information as well as intangible assets (reputation, brand, patents, etc.)
What are the key benefits?
● Manage an asset throughout its lifetime and improve performance.
● Take into account risks associated with costs in all decisions.
● Helps improve your organisational performance.
● Create a common language between operational and financial departments.
● Realise tangible profits in the mid or long term with optimized return on investment and/or growth.
● Foster the sharing of asset management best practices between departments and sites.
● Be able to demonstrate the good use of funds to stakeholders and improve corporate reputation.
Why Choose Bureau Veritas
Experience Bureau Veritas Certification participated to the ISO committee for the 5500x scheme series. We are therefore already aware of the technical requirements needed for achieving this scheme certification in any company type (public or private).
Network 5,700 skilled auditors operating in over 100 countries offer a unique combination of international and local expertise, providing consistent services wherever our clients reside.
Expertise Our auditors have extensive knowledge of specific industry sectors, local regulations, markets and language, that enable them to provide solutions to meet your individual needs.
Recognition Bureau Veritas Certification is recognised by national and international accreditation bodies throughout the world.
Mark of global recognition The Bureau Veritas Certification mark is a globally recognised symbol of your organisation’s ongoing commitment to excellence, sustainability and reliability.
FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should my organisation implement ISO 55001?
ISO 55001 allows organizations to:
● Be excellent in its sector and be able to show it
● Standardise the processes in all departments and on all sites which facilitates the transfer of best practices
● Get experienced guidance
● Define clear interfaces for all the processes and activities
● Define clear individual roles
My company is PAS 55 certified. Is there a bridge between ISO and PAS for obtaining ISO 55001 without reviewing the full audit?
ISO 55001 already encompasses most the technical requirements from PAS 55 for physical assets, but has additional requirements including financial ones.