Going Beyond Certification To Improve Performance
Businesses perform certifications in the areas of quality, health, safety, environment and social responsibility in order to demonstrate their commitment to international standards and sound business practice. Many companies wish to further benefit from certifications by improving their performance using a maturity model. In order to do so, key processes must be identified and their performance monitored.
Bureau Veritas has developed an innovative audit methodology designed to customise the audit and monitor performance improvement. This allows companies to focus on the primary risk areas identified in their organisation, providing a clear view of their current business performance and its evolution over time.
What are VeriCert® Services?
The VeriCert approach goes beyond certification. It identifies key processes, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses in the client’s management system, that directly impact performance, focusing on risks to which the company is exposed.
Key Certification Process Steps:
- Discovery: gap analysis and diagnosis of business’ current state taking into account all processes
- Determined primarily by interviews with management;
- Scoping: meeting with top management to determine audit scope and prepare the audit plan;
- Main Audit performed in all relevant areas and processes of organisation;
- Management report;
- Certificate issued;
- Surveillance Audits to monitor continuous improvement;
- Re-certification after 3 years through full audit or continual assessment.
Why Choose Bureau Veritas
Network 5,700 skilled auditors operating in over 100 countries offer a unique combination of international and local expertise, providing consistent services wherever our clients reside.
Expertise Our auditors have extensive knowledge of specific industry sectors, local regulations, markets and language, that enable them to provide solutions to meet your individual needs.
Recognition Bureau Veritas Certification is recognised by national and international accreditation bodies throughout the world.
Mark of global recognition The Bureau Veritas Certification mark is a globally recognised symbol of your organisation’s ongoing commitment to excellence, sustainability and reliability.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How is the VeriCert auditing approach different?
The VeriCert approach is customised for your company and focuses on key process performance as well as auditing of identified company risks and potential improvement areas.
The service ensures that;
- the performance, managing major risks and other identified areas, can be compared with company objectives;
- Continuous improvement is measured objectively, with periodic controls to ensure that your organisation remains on track.
Do I still get an accredited certificate?
Yes, the approach is fully in line with accreditation requirements.
When is my company ready for VeriCert?
Any organisation is ready if top management is committed to continually improving performance.
Can my company have a VeriCert Audit without certification?
Yes, it is possible, but we strongly recommend that you have implemented a quality management system to ensure a comprehensive and effective improvement after the VeriCert audit.